1. Great story from a guy thinking outside the square.
"I'm getting crop rotations in 7.5 weeks (down from 16 weeks)"
His thinking: "While they can use 12hrs of light in flowering, if my plants can be fast fed in 6hrs, maybe they'd just rest for the other 6 hrs waiting for the 12hr NIGHT".
Do plants react to a seasonal aberrations, like early onset of winter weather, triggering a genetic 'drive to survive'? The argument is that a short day cycle can trigger a plant's genetic response into a "survive or die" accelerated mode to flowering and fruiting.
- He set his vegetative cycle at 22hrs day and 2hrs night for an 24hr day, for 7 days at 2000ppm CO2. That period gave him sufficient leaf development to proceed with the flowering phase.
- Used the "Fast Flower" 18hr day (6hr light and 12hr night) regime lasted 45 days.7.5 weeks, using 2000 ppm CO2, 28'C/84'F and 65-70% daytime humidity.
- His crop. "It is better than I EVER had in 16 weeks." Yields?, "I’d say 135-140% of my previous best crops.
- "It is so reliable I set the crop harvest date into my wall planner on the day I plant out my seedlings". 7weeks and 3 days.
- "6 great crops a year now, instead of 3, every one a winner!"
- This had 2 huge side effects;
- power use is down 33% from $500 a month to $335
- reduced residual heat in the room, nutrient and water tanks, with effect of reducing mold and fungus problems.
Add to this page by sending us your Testimonial, click here
|Mike D, Michigan|
Sunset Hydro NY
| ||Great product. Works so easy and reliably for me, I got another one. |
Its just a great product Tony. Support and advice are great. Thanks a million.
Made my customer very happy. Thanks for the quick turnaround and support
Pro Controller is great. A million questions about my room and all the answers make sense, even when not about the controller. Great help. First class.
|Thierry S. France|
| ||Bonjour Tony, I've a good new for you: all work correctly! Simply had a bad electrical contact on the RJ45. So quick that you help me.|
You deliver so fast. I need an option but you already ship. LOL. encore merci
| ||You guys are da bomb. This product is it. Too good. (Climate Pro)|
Every question, you give me an answer, and fast too. Its GREAT service.
I was expecting hard. But I just plugged it in and left it. LOL.
Craig S. Chester
| ||thanks so much man, your company has the best support of any product to date.|
The best. Anything I can do to give a reference for the best controllers out there.